Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Official!


I received an email last week that my registration had been received by the BAA and I am included on their offical entrants list for the 2010 Boston Marathon. I obvisoulsy I have known I would be doing this but receiving that email and seeing my name on the BAA website really made it official.

Training has been going well. I ran 10 miles on Sunday, my longest so far and felt pretty good. The weather hasn't been too bad with temperatures around 20 degrees for most of my recent runs. I am looking forward to running 12 miles in Boston the day before our fundraiser.

The party planning is going well and we have accumulated some great auction items, here is a partial list:

  • Yankee Candle basket
  • Red Sox basket
  • Bruins basket
  • Patriots basket
  • Celtics basket
  • Sam Adams basket
  • Framed photo from the Winter Classic at Fenway, one-of-a-kind
  • A half-day charter fishing trip
  • A professional potrait session, great for engagment pictures or family potrait
  • Red Sox Tickets for Marathon Monday
  • Bruins Tickets
  • Cigars
  • Various Sports Memoribilia Items
  • And More....

If you have something to donate, please let me know. No item too big or too small.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment